Lowongan Kerja Nestle Indonesia Januari 2020
Kami ingin berkontribusi dalam membentuk dunia yang lebih baik dan lebih sehat. Hal inilah yang mendorong kami untuk memulai usaha sejak lebih dari 150 tahun yang lalu, yaitu ketika pendiri perusahaan kami, Henri Nestlé, menciptakan bubur bayi yang mampu menyelamatkan nyawa seorang anak.
INFO LOWONGAN KERJA NESTLE INDONESIA JANUARI 2020
BRAND EXECUTIVE, CONFECTIONERY
- Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
- Company: Nestlé Indonesia
- Full-time Employment
Position SummaryJoining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future.
As a Brand Executive, you will support the brand strategy by delivering strong brand building activities and flawless execution for our Confectionery Business Unit.
A day in the life of...
- Understand the brand essence and executes brand activities that are aligned with the Brand Essence
- Develop consumer insights
- Contribute ideas, engagement strategies and creates attractive and rewarding brand experiences. Works in partnership with communication agencies and ensures all brand communication contributes to enhancing the brand image of confectionery products
- Contribute to the marketing strategy by having regular field visits, consumer immersion and social listening to gather all information and knowledge that will be used as inputs in developing the next strategy
- Translate marketing strategy/ brief into structured executional activities with a strong collaboration with assigned agencies to ensure successful project/ events
- Contributes to development and executes strong, functionally aligned brand and ICP plan.
- Develop the products through excellent marketing campaign execution
- Monitor and track project spending to deliver return on investment (ROI). Ensure Pre/Post Evaluation of Marketing Projects
- Demonstrate leadership and strong initiative in developing his/her self, including communication partners and 3rd party
What will make you successful
- A bachelor degree holder (S1) with minimum 3.0 out of 4.0 GPA from any major
- Minimum 3-4 years experienced in brand activation and promotion, preferably from Fast Moving Consumer Goods Industry
- Fluent in English both oral & written
- Experienced working cross functional team
- Independent player but able to work in a team
- Able to manage multiple task independently under challenging deadlines